This is not a romantic sales pitch. We don’t do what we do to be relevant. Sustainability for us, is not a formality. It is our bare essence since 2010, when we started our ethical adventure.
Pieter Van Tulder, 2050 Furniture designer
• We are part of nature, nature is not in function of us. Therefore, we don’t see nature as a commodity or as something that’s just there for us to use as we please.
• We don’t source wood from forests or timber plantations.
• Our only business with forests is to protect them.
• We don’t rely on any form of forestry. Neither “sustainable forestry” nor industrial thinning of eco systems.
• Instead, we try to find solutions for the structural waste problem.
• We use the forgotten and unloved resources that are considered waste, and we give them a new life cycle.